Recent MCSO Arrests Recapped
A summary of recent arrests conducted by deputies in Mesa County, Colorado.
|Kevin Pirtle, 24|
- On May 4, deputies located Kevin Pirtle, 24, in a shed located at a residence in the 2900 block of Patterson Road, Grand Junction. Kevin was in the process of using an intravenous drug when deputies contacted him just before 5 a.m. The packaged weight of methamphetamine located inside the shed was more than 16 grams. The total weight of the heroin located in the shed was 49.5 grams, in addition to drug paraphernalia. In addition to drug possession charges, he was wanted on a felony parole violation warrant and is currently being held in the Mesa County Detention Facility on a no bond parole hold.
|Bobby Romero, 35|
- Deputies conducting a traffic stop in the 2900 block of B 1/2 Road, on April 29, at around 1:15 p.m., contacted two juvenile females and two adult males in the truck. Bobby Romero, 35, of Grand Junction, was arrested and booked into the Mesa County Detention Facility on charged related to allowing an unlicensed person to drive, harboring a minor and contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
|Kyle Fay, 24|
|Bryan Johnson, 38|
- On April 29, Bryan Johnson, 38, of Clifton, was arrested by deputies on charges related to criminal impersonation, possession of methamphetamine, drug paraphernalia and two active warrants out of Moffat County, Colorado.
- Travis Cole, 24, of Grand Junction, was arrested on April 29, in the area of 32 and D 1/2 Roads, around 7:30 p.m. Deputies contacted a male and female who appeared to be yelling, with the male possibly harassing the female who was pushing a stroller with a small child in it. Travis was ultimately charged with possession of a schedule I/II drug, suspected to be psilocybin mushrooms. He received a $1,000 PR bond and has since been released from the Mesa County Detention Facility.
|Travis Cole, 24|
|Michael Dufresne, 33|
- Deputies were dispatched to a residence in the 3100 block of Cripple Creek Court, Grand Junction, for a possible assist/courtesy transport. Deputies contacted Michael Dufresne, 33, who admitted to using methamphetamine earlier in the day, a used hypodermic needle was located in his pant's pocket and .4 grams of suspected meth was located with him. Ultimately, he was charged with one count of possession of methamphetamine. He received a $5,000 PR bond and is scheduled to appear in court next on May 11, at 8 a.m.