Have You Had Business Dealings With Black Magic Asphalt?
Mesa County, Colo. -- In 2013, the Better Business Bureau in Southern Idaho issued a warning to residents about a business offering discount paving jobs. The business, Black Magic Asphalt, has recently been in the Mesa County area and investigators are asking the public to contact them if you have had either positive or negative interaction with them.
The business name may have been Black Magic Asphalt or a variation to including the name or parts of the name...Black Magic Paving, etc. If you have had any interaction with this "business" or a similar business, sales pitch and in the last 12 months, please call Investigator Craig Tyer, at: (970) 244-3919.
When choosing a business to use, be cautious of:
- Solicitors at your front door
- Pushy salesmen/sales pitch
- Sales ends immediately/Limited time only sale (must buy now)
- Little or no business identifiers (uniform, vehicle markings, business cards, etc.)
- Don't encourage or support you doing your own research about them or contacting references
Resources to research a business, include: